[Harp-L] Meanwhile Over On the Musician Forums..

Elliot King 1elliotking@xxxxx
Fri Jan 18 05:00:58 EST 2019

Enough with customizing reeds Can't we talk about tips on how to perform
better playing rhythm, licks, scales, tips on playing in different
positions, improving tone with your armature instead of filing reeds etc
Things that actually pertain to playing
This endless conversation about who has a better method of filing reeds etc
is getting very old
Doesn't anyone play or did everyone turn into harp mechanics?
Just saying~~~

--
Elliot ~~~