[Harp-L] Meanwhile Over On the Musician Forums..

Greg Jones Greg@xxxxx
Wed Jan 16 10:26:33 EST 2019

While the piano players are debating whether or not to add a
half-diminished chord to their progression or discussing whether the left
hand should play a root bass note when there is a stand up player in the
trio, we harmonica players are 20 years into forums and still discussing
which $50 harmonica is best.

The guitar players are talking about moving chord lines, blending the
comping styles of Freddie Green and Eldon Shamblin or whether to omit the
3rd or 5th note in a chord when playing a dominant 7th triad, we're still
stuck on whether that comb makes a difference in tone.

There HAS to be more to our instrument and I can't possibly imagine how the
senseless dwelling and debating on forums contributes to the joy of making
music.

Is it possibly time that we move on?
That I, IV V in (E) is sure getting a little repetitive.

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Harmonicas*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com
Repairs:
 http://www.1623customharmonicas.com/seydel-diatonic--chromatic-repair
<http://www.1623customharmonicas.com/seydel-diatonic--chromatic-repair>