[Harp-L] Harmonica

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Thu Jan 10 08:06:21 EST 2019

I am experiencing 5 performance situations:

1.  The Austin Opera
2. The McMercy Family Band a 13 year old project.  Old time country gospel
with 5 part harmonies.
3. Scrambled Yeggs mostly originals, bluegrassy
4. a duo with Dylan Blackthorn, accordionist, polka, old time jazz,
originals
5. That Damned Band, goblin music.