[Harp-L] New Year, New Harmonica Instrumental

Laurent Vigouroux laurent.vigouroux@xxxxx
Thu Jan 10 03:18:24 EST 2019

Hey, very, very nice playing. Love your Time and your sound
Thanks for sharing your music with us.

Le 10/01/2019 02:27, « Harp-L au nom de Slim Heilpern » <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx au nom de slim at xxxxx> a écrit :

    Thank you Bob and William!

    Bob: I’m sure some Steely Dan stuff has worn off on me over the years — I’ve always loved their stuff, especially the grooves and chord changes. I didn’t have anything specific in mind when I wrote and arranged this, it just kind of materialized the way it did ;-).

    - Slim.

    www.SlimAndPenny.com