[Harp-L] 2nd and Third position backing rhythm, additional thoughts

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Mon Jan 7 13:43:00 EST 2019

3P
All along the watchtower - I have friends who play this one, but I have
never found anything that added value on harp. Unless you can cop some
Hendrix guitar lines during a solo.
can't find my way home - Same here. Great tune.
do it again - this one has pulsing rhythm to inspire you, but not much room
around the vocals.

2P
Don't do me like that,Petty -  probably rhythmic horn lines here. Some hits
on beats 4 and 1 in the chorus
That's life, Sinatra. - This one has some call-response space. Follow the
sultry horn lines

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL

*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Steel Pan, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*

<http://www.youtube.com/dukeofwail#p/u/12/jfCJCe_hUMY> Take a Free Lesson