[Harp-L] HarmoniCollege 2019 has “Fix My Licks”

James Brill Rumbaugh jrumbaug@xxxxx
Fri Jan 4 22:01:07 EST 2019

HarmoniCollege 2019 has “Fix My Licks”

Classes from Mike Caldwell

9am     "Octaves and Double Stops"

10am   "Fix My Licks" Part 1 (two hours)

LUNCH

1pm     "The Art Of Tasteful Fills" Part 1

2pm     "The Art Of Tasteful Fills" Part 2

3pm     "Fix My Licks" Part 2

Mike Caldwell invites students to submit the song they want to learn. He will the work with the student and the whole class on ways to play that tune. Here is your opportunity to improve, or add to, your favorite song. We request songs be submitted by March 15 to jrumbaug at xxxxx<mailto:jrumbaug at xxxxx>  Mike Caldwell says, “ we're going to have a great HarmoniCollege!”

HarmoniCollege is April 5th & 6th

There is one room still available “on campus”
for more information go to www.hhcwv.com<http://www.hhcwv.com/?fbclid=IwAR2RmCYcQWRhzf1Tf7AE4mY1iDuhqxvLLtkqfd9Np_LH68mbqpAyHFvsJsA>