[Harp-L] NYC Harp player (advanced) needed for short gig

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Tue Jan 1 00:18:07 EST 2019

Any NYC area harp players looking for a short gig? A producer wants to
do a video with the Harmonicaster electric harmonica and I need an
advanced player to demo it. We haven't finalized the date yet, probably
within the next month or so, but I wanted to start looking for talent as
soon as I could. I'm guessing that it'd take a couple of hours. There's
also a possibility of having a public event introducing the product at a
stereo salon that a friend runs. Let me know if you're interested, how
much you expect to get paid, and please point me to any videos of your
playing. Thanks.
Ronnie Schreiber
The Electric Harmonica Co.