[Harp-L] Harmonica discrimination / Horrible humor :)

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Thu Feb 21 15:24:00 EST 2019

The Iceman hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head. I came up with a few jobs that this man doesn’t want to do.
1.. climb a scaffold carrying a hod of mortar or bricks.
2.. lead corking the cast iron underground pipes for an apartment building’s sewage system.
3.. working a hot tar roofing job in the summer.
4.. wheeling concrete for a driveway.
No, he would rather have a nice clean safe comic’s job. Good luck with that.

Cal Afornya