[Harp-L] SHOWDOWN!

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Wed Dec 11 01:29:42 EST 2019

Pete, I still have some bad habits from 40 years ago that I'm working on
today (with help from some friends) like playing blow 3 instead of draw
2..... Man! that is a hard habit to break.
*GEORGE MIKLAS  **www.GeorgeMiklas.com <http://www.georgemiklas.com/>*
*Harmonica Gallery www.HarmonicaGallery.com
<http://www.harmonicagallery.com/>  Click here for **Sales
<http://sales.harmonicagallery.com/> or **Repair