[Harp-L] Cheap Harp Set

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Fri Dec 6 16:27:23 EST 2019

Pretty much falls in line with what I was saying big George. Two scenarios:
1.. One dude has an income that is 1 1/2 times the per capita average. He also gets a trust fund. The only way he can collect on the trust is to hold an actual job. His wife works as an interior decorator at a top shelf furniture store. They have no children. He drives a new Porsche roadster, lives in a hig priced home and has a 35 ft. sailboat in his back canal dock.
2.. Second dude has an income 2/3 the per capita. His wife is a stay at home mom raising 3 children, lives in a mobile home, and drives a Scion Xb mini station wagon 16 years old. Yet he put the children through college.
Conclusion? It doesn't take an orthopedic shoe shine boy to see that there is a 'disposable income' issue in scenario #2.

Ok, so here's the way 'I' see it. If one is supplying the harps they can't be expected to shell out beau-coup lira for an individual harp. I would say that $2.56 PER harp is junk and should be tossed aside. $8.64 is my starting point. For the first 5 MONTHS. If the student
is supplying the harp, I would temp them to go for something better.

And if they are still around a year and a half later, I would talk them into at least $29.oo.
Five year mark? Go wild.

smo-joe