[Harp-L] Cheap Harp Set

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Thu Dec 5 17:05:02 EST 2019

Christopher Sprankle wrote:
Anyone have any advice on which set of cheap harps is the best:  Hohner
Peidmont Blues, Hohner Blues Band, Fender Blues Deluxe, or something else?
A friend wants to buy a beginner a set and asked for my recommendation.

First, I don't know why any beginner would need or want a complete set of
harps.  A harp in C and one in A should be enough for anyone to figure out
whether they want to stick with it.

Second, I suggest that the Suzuki Folkmaster and Bluesmaster are playable
instruments at a low price, and a good place to start.
--
Check out Richard Hunter's new 21st Century blues release "Blue Future"
at https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter2

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)