[Harp-L] Cheap Harp Set

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Thu Dec 5 13:01:25 EST 2019

Right Gary.
I think it depends a lot on the 'road time' of the player. A truly experienced player 'could' possibly get away with a cheaper harp.
But a newer player should go at least mis way. Because of just what you stated. A piece of junk will frustrate you. And that's exactly what you don't want.
To me (at least) one should consider $29.oo each as a starting point IF bought in a set, and around $43.50 if bought seperately.

smokey-joe