[Harp-L] Cheap Harp Set

Jim Peters jfp2455@xxxxx
Thu Dec 5 09:03:37 EST 2019

In my opinion, I wouldn’t spend the money on any of those that you mention. You can pick up some Suzuki Folkmasters from Rockin Ron’s at a pretty low price. Most likely you may get a discount buying several of them. Either that or look at the Eastop harmonicas. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone