[Harp-L] diversity

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Mon Dec 2 12:09:00 EST 2019

Hey Rick, Slim is correct on this. 'I'said it was a C chromo played IN Bb. Actually it is a Bb chromo played in C (which equals terminal Bb) lol.
I can always count on the amazingly gifted 'Slideman' to catch my dixlexia.

I dislextically reversed it. It bothered me all through breakfast at McDonald's. lolol.

There is a 4 section waterfall at the end of the main verse where Leo used to 'punch' the slide. Can only be done in the C position...as far as  remember.

The tune is from 1953. I started playing it around 1955? As a young'un I always wanted a cresh (alter) in the corner of my bedroom with candles and the whole enchilada. Leo's picture in the center. With Adler on his right, and Hayman on his left. :)

smo-joe