[Harp-L] Fw: Butterfield Documentary Digital/DVD/Blu-ray releases

Shuffling shuffling@xxxxx
Wed Aug 28 13:02:57 EDT 2019

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Horn from the Heart <Producer at xxxxx>To: "shuffling at xxxxx" <shuffling at xxxxx>Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 11:28:21 PM EDTSubject: Digital/DVD/Blu-ray releases

Horn from the Heart:
The Paul Butterfield Story

|    |

|    |

|   |

|  Dear Horn From The Heart friends,

We want to share some very exciting news today about our upcoming digital release and DVD/Blu-ray availability!

We know that many of Paul Butterfield's fans around the world could not see the film at their local cinema. So we are delighted to announce that we can soon start sharing the film through digital platforms and DVDs/Blu-rays.

Beginning on the 17th of September, the film will be available for rent or purchase on:

iTunes (US, Canada, UK and others*)
GooglePlay (UK and others**)
Amazon Video (US, UK)
Vimeo (worldwide)
Cable TV Providers, TBA (On Demand, US)

The iTunes pre-order window is OPEN, and we encourage you to PRE-ORDER today! We would also be enormously grateful for any positive reviews shared on iTunes and Amazon.

iTunes pre-order link: https://apple.co/2zfcSKC

In addition, DVDs/Blu-rays will be available for purchase worldwide as of September 17th on Amazon!

This is just the beginning.  We will keep you posted on our website and Facebook page of additional platform availability.

- The Horn From The Heart Team

Website:  https://www.hornfromtheheart.com/
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/PaulButterfieldDocumentary/
iTunes pre-order: https://apple.co/2zfcSKC

*iTunes: United States, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belarus, Bermuda, Botswana, Virgin Islands, British, Brunei, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Fiji, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Mauritius, Micronesia, Federated States of, Moldova, Republic Of, Mongolia, Mozambique, Niger, Philippines, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, Swaziland, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, Vietnam, Zimbabwe

**Google: Antigua and Barbuda, Albania, Armenia, Angola, Argentina, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Burkina Faso, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Belarus, Belize, Switzerland, Cote d'Ivoire, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cape Verde, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Fiji, Gabon, United Kingdom, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Croatia, Haiti, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Jamaica, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Moldova, Macedonia, Mali, Malta, Mauritius, Namibia, Niger, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Norway, Nepal, Panama, Peru, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Paraguay, Rwanda, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Senegal, El Salvador, Togo, Thailand, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Trinidad and Tobago, Taiwan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe

|    |

|  Questions or booking inquiries?

Email us at producer at xxxxx  |

|    |

|    |

|    |

|  Copyright © 2018 PVB, LLC. All rights reserved.

Mailing Address:
200 Butterfield Lane, New York, NY

Email Address:
producer at xxxxx

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.  |

|  View this email in your browser  |

|    |

|  This email was sent to shuffling at xxxxx
 PVB, LLC · 200 Chambers St. · New York, NY 10007 · USA