[Harp-L] Another one from the San Francisco Harmonica Ensemble at the 2009 Jazz Harmonica Summit

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Aug 27 12:29:00 EDT 2019

Another previously unposted cut from the 2009 West Coast Jazz Harmonica Summit DVD is this wonderful arrangement of Duke Ellington's "In A Sentimental Mood" performed by the San Francisco Harmonica Ensemble (Steve Malerbi, Winslow Yerxa, Michael Peloquin, Damien Masterson).

I'm posting these cuts in honor of the 10th anniversary of this fun event that I had the pleasure to produce here in Santa Cruz. The blowout sale of the DVD continues until they're gone ($3 for domestic orders, details at http://jazzharmonicasummit.com).  https://youtu.be/lLT8o8oZnBA

- Slim