[Harp-L] Fw: Harp-L Digest, Vol 192, Issue 10 Reply

Hank Black hankblackgraphics@xxxxx
Mon Aug 12 13:03:53 EDT 2019

Reply to "Aongus Mac Cana
   Topic 2  vol 192 issue 10 reply
  Finding your way in a loud environment.

I cup the harmonica so that a chamber is formed with two hands.  One hand directs the sound to my ear.   My fingers are kind of cupped over that ear.
Easier done than said.  It is very powerful, and always works, even in loud electric music at clubs. ( I haven't tried it in a stadium, against amplifiers taller than me).
I rarely play in that posture, but it is great for finding the right key or a certain riff.