[Harp-L] Hotel California instrumental break on diatonic harp

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Mon Aug 5 18:46:36 EDT 2019

> On August 5, 2019 at 1:58 PM The Iceman <icemanle at xxxxx> wrote:
>
>     Joseph -
>
>     I was referring to the 2 most widely disseminated incorrect "philosophies" regarding bending on harmonica - you posted "hard to do".... the second one has been circulated widely for YEARS....

Thank you very much for your clarification Mr. Ice. But I think you can see that if you post a quote BY me, and then another NOT by me, that this could lead a person to think that both were. lol.

>     So, it is not always about YOU  - it's a combo of what you did post plus the other boogah boogah bad information.

Yes, I understand. But as a person whom was involved in the court system for 3 decades, such things can mean the difference between me being acquited vs recieving a stint in 'the joint'  :)

>     Apparently it freaked you out, but now you can relax and return to your polite gentlemanly postings.

I appologize for acusing you of accusing me or any other misunderstanding. But as a prudent person when you added old dogs to the final mix, I, who doesn't have a skin so thin as the film on the top of a cup of hot chocolate, but IS 78 years old, AND has frequently referred to himself as a 'Road Dog', perhaps I took that as a shot.

And no, it is never about me. In my 25 years on the list, I have always tried to put out positive waves. Thank you for noticing. Oh, Btw great sandwiches.  :)

smo-joe