[Harp-L] Switch Harp

David Fairweather dmf273@xxxxx
Sat Apr 13 17:57:05 EDT 2019

Is anybody else out there using Switch Harps?   For my own enjoyment,
Switch Harps (in alternate tunings) and my DM-48 midi harp are pretty much
all I play anymore.   They do things that "regular" harmonicas can't.
 Other than the expense, (and the technical complexities of the DM-48),  I
don't see any reason NOT to use them.   If you're using standard Richter
tuning in a Switch Harp, you can even blend into a traditional blues
setting.  If you see me at SPAH in August,  that's what I'll be using!