[Harp-L] Backup Tracks :)

F F franze52@xxxxx
Mon Apr 1 16:44:35 EDT 2019

Backtracks are way better - then playing with a live band...If you think different - then you probably never played in a band before...Seriously, you can think of a million reasons to use backtracks instead of live musicians...Playing live or in a band is way overrated! Backtracks is were it's at, think about it,  have you ever met a musician that can play better then a backtrack - I didn't think so, case closed :)  I got some tracks you might like mate, shoot me an email....