[Harp-L] Demo of Lucky 13 Power Chrom Tuning

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Sat Sep 22 10:10:04 EDT 2018

That's all being done on one harp, which, as far I can tell, is tuned to C6
blow and D6 draw.
I know this tuning pretty well, and so does Ed--he uses it on CX-12
chromatics.
Thanks for posting this Ed, you do the tuning proud!