[Harp-L] The Hot Harmonica pickup from K&K sound?

Matthew Bullis matthewbullisaz@xxxxx
Fri Sep 7 12:08:00 EDT 2018

Hello, does anyone have experience with this pickup? I can't find
installation instructions online, but the little blurb says it sticks
on with superglue. I don't really want to do anything with superglue,
so can double sided tape work? Although I can just play my various
bass harmonicas into a microphone, the sound is very directional, and
so I'm considering a pickup like this. The online blurb also doesn't
say how thin this pickup is. How do users of this pickup like the unit
overall? It's not very expensive, but I would like more info before I
take a chance.
Thanks,
Matthew