[Harp-L] Lee Oskar cover plates

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Wed Sep 5 11:40:07 EDT 2018

I have put some Seydel 1847 cover plates on some Lee Oskars after I
switched some of my 1847 regular covers to the full-length version
that Seydel uses on some other models, like the Blues Sessions.

The Seydel 1847 covers are way more comfortable than the Lee Oskar
covers that can catch mustache whiskers.

The cover hole spacing is the same, but the 1847 covers are just a
tiny bit narrower in width when on the Lee Oskar, but still work for
me.

So I would think the Lee Oskar covers would fit Seydels, but I would
never consider using them since they grab hairs !

Ken H in OH