[Harp-L] Ready-to-Go Custom Harmonicas by Blue Moon

Tom Halchak info@xxxxx
Sun Sep 2 14:37:07 EDT 2018

The annual SPAH Convention was recently held August. 13-18 in St. Louis,
MO. As always, it was a wonderful time. Blue Moon Harmonicas LLC has been a
Vendor 6 of the past 7 years. It takes a tremendous amount of work and
preparation to get ready for the show. And, to be honest, it takes about a
week to recover from the experience when I get home. Unpacking, getting
organized again, putting my shop back together, taking inventory and
updating the website have also become part of the annual ritual. Every
year, I try to bring something new to the show that nobody else has. This
year’s convention was our busiest and most successful ever. Thank You to
everyone who supported Blue Moon through their purchases or even if you
just stopped by to say hello. And a HUGE Thank You to Jason Ricci who
worked his tail off for the entire convention, splitting his time between
the Blue Moon booth and the Lone Wolf Blues Company booth. You are a
tremendous asset to have on our team.

One nice thing about doing all the work in preparation for SPAH is that I
have lots of goodies left over when I get home. I have just listed about 80
harps on my website that are available for immediate shipping. These
include a wide variety of harps – Manjis, Special 20s, Marine Bands,
HarpMasters and MS-Series Harps – built on Blue Moon Custom Combs. Many of
these harps feature beautiful custom covers – Plated, Powder Coated or the
new Hydrographically Printed Covers that I introduced at SPAH. There is
also a healthy supply of fully restored Pre-War Marine Bands in the mix.

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, here’s about
50,000 of them. This video shows just some of the harps available, backed
with some Front Porch Blues by Jason.

https://youtu.be/kXlrOo9qQKE
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FkXlrOo9qQKE&h=AT0s48_YWhejPeCZF-yoccIiT30RC5cssz6f1Qgqpxr8PcJ2KkicIDb7DKllPPCvAJGyPUxPMOn243FpxQuDuSfoz8-GEeTdKFCseq7gA4UXSPFu3o4FuJYzYNnAuBJkzeaHE7QU3r1C1XIsI_TzTyW6XjtPy4xtVHrPf13cmWvfDo8JQlsuEELGxySUtHfQbVusBUabFMTX_55GP0-X9d95Ij7lVzBpIwBt7Jd6V4KdZVw8vyGI3vn78maXrVW-dW8ICG3MNfVKuykGC3iM8niJlEbKoLbu60jcpgte0ZL4VyYUYDnKltrs70jzUgFtQLsPCDn2eRY68fT2PSXS4Z98-pYRv0_LtlWD24wDmncptA-GC66STjvdYdzlnxjjz_gzPs4nlXE_dY3Vhzas4SDYjNc>

Please visit www.BlueMoonHarmonicas.com
<http://www.bluemoonharmonicas.com/> for
details.

*Tom Halchak*