[Harp-L] All this Positions and Modes stuff

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Tue Oct 30 15:30:13 EDT 2018

> On Oct 30, 2018, at 2:20 PM, Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> In my opinion the reason why members have dropped out because this thread began is because this is an email list.  Suddenly, with the action, they are receiving a pile of emails!  Too many emails!  Get me out of here!

You make an excellent point king Michael of Shadyside academy. lol. Now ‘I’ for one have read all the posts and find them breathtaking. Even though I don’t fully understand them.
The counter point would be, for me at least, that as soon as a recipient looked at the heading of a post, it only takes a second to delete it. So I calculated that 57 deletions would take
less than a minute. And inasmuch as there is a compendium of wonderful things to learn here, those who aren’t willing to invest a minute or so of their time….well they may not have
been that interested in harp to begin with. I play mostly chromatic but I do also play diatonic to some slight degree of obtusivness. So all in all…….I’m happy about the whole enchilada.
:)

smo-joe