[Harp-L] All this Positions and Modes stuff

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Tue Oct 30 14:20:44 EDT 2018

In my opinion the reason why members have dropped out because this thread
began is because this is an email list.  Suddenly, with the action, they
are receiving a pile of emails!  Too many emails!  Get me out of here!