[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, Vol 182, Issue 23

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Tue Oct 30 12:31:40 EDT 2018

John,
Great to clear the air.  I will now proceed to act under the assumption
that you like me fine and like it when we rib each other.

Virtual hug.

I have no idea why the overblow note is higher than the built in notes.
The physics of music confound me.
Michael