[Harp-L] All this Positions and Modes stuff

dh@xxxxx dh@xxxxx
Mon Oct 29 09:41:09 EDT 2018

Then please try to play So What over a G7 then do the same over a CMaj7

We're not talking about contractor's bricks but the full garage if you put the garage in the backyard is it still a garage ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> On Behalf Of The Iceman via Harp-L
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 5:48 AM
To: arturojennings at xxxxx; harp-l at xxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] All this Positions and Modes stuff

<<Saying that G Mixolydian is the same as C Major is analogous to saying A minor and C major are the same.

They aren't.>>

I'm with Arthur. They are not the same, even though they are comprised of the same notes.

Just because the contractor's bricks' used are the same, does that make his house the same as his stand alone garage?