[Harp-L] All this Positions and Modes stuff

Aongus Mac Cana amaccana@xxxxx
Mon Oct 29 07:50:14 EDT 2018

I have the greatest respect (not to mention gratitude) for all the
contributions made to this topic.

However at my fairly advanced age I don't have too much time left to
speculate on how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

I have come to the conclusion that Michael Rubin's views are the most
plausible and useful to me at this stage and I would not dream of second
guessing the guru Winslow Yerxa.

I am however becoming afraid that "the Owner" may throw us all off the list
like "The Great Comb Debate" if we don't stop now.

In any case I now have 20 pages of text to try and edit into a coherent and
useful document. Wish me luck!

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana