[Harp-L] All this Positions and Modes stuff

Jerome P. jersimuse@xxxxx
Sun Oct 28 17:25:03 EDT 2018

ok, others would have a different definition, but why not.
So, considering this definition, what is the answer to my question ?
BTW, which root note are we talking about ? The one of the harmony, G ? the
root of the mode I'm playing with ? The root of the scale from which the
mode comes from ?
Would you consider here that I play in 2nd position all the way long ?