[Harp-L] verbose quoting of posts

owner-harp-l@xxxxx owner-harp-l@xxxxx
Sun Oct 28 00:20:51 EDT 2018

Please please please, trim your posts when you reply. Many of the posts in
this latest thread are well over 15 kb in size.  They get held for
exceeding the post limit.  In the interest of not hindering the
conversation I haven't bounced any back at folks, meet me half way, trim
your replies to exclude most of what you are responding to in your post.
And no, I am not referring to any particular poster, it has been pretty
much everyone today.  Thank you, harp-l-listowner