[Harp-L] Barrelhouse Chuck mic collection

Mick Zaklan mzaklan@xxxxx
Tue Oct 9 12:35:24 EDT 2018

   Barrelhouse Chuck was a terrific blues pianist and by all accounts, a
warm and generous guy.  Never knew he played harp.  I know he was close
with the late Little Joe Berson.  Could some of these mics have belonged to
Joe?  I know Joe drove Big Walter Horton all over.  Could the Walter mic
have belonged to Joe?  Just curious.  Living just outside Chicago, I was
fortunate to be able to catch Joe, Chuck, and Big Walter live on numerous
occasions.  Truly wonderful musicians.

Mick Zaklan