[Harp-L] Kinder Anti feedback pedal

Ross Macdonald pdxharpdog@xxxxx
Fri Nov 30 16:43:58 EST 2018

Last night at a 2 hour gig my mic started cutting in and out after an hour in, so on the fly I swapped out mics with the same result, so thought it had to be a pedal or the 1/4" patch cable connectors in my chain. Pedal #1 in the chain is the Kinder anti-feedback pedal.  It had two brand new 9 Volt batteries installed same day (no power supply for this pedal) and when I pulled it out of the chain, again on the fly - the issue stopped.

I am pretty sure that it isn't the batteries - this pedal makes really weird howling noises when the batteries run down and they were new, so has anyone who owns this pedal ever experienced this issue?

This morning I tested the rig again at home in preparing for another show tonight and everything worked fine.

Thanks in advance for any advice.  I have had great luck with this pedal over the years.  It is the absolute best anti-feedback pedal I've ever used.

Ross Macdonald,

#perplexedbykinderpedal