[Harp-L] Carey pulls a nice little trick

Michael Easton diachrome@xxxxx
Thu Nov 29 17:12:37 EST 2018

I just saw the video at the point where he does it.  Yeah, it’s just his voice. No big deal.  Anyone can do that into a mic.
I thought he was doing the throat mic thing which is cooler and more difficult to pull off.

Miek