[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, Vol 183, Issue 29

Judy Parker judyparker4321@xxxxx
Tue Nov 20 18:09:25 EST 2018

Good one.     I was at SPAH in St. Louis and lost my ‘A' Lee Oscar harmonica.  I must have left it in part of the restaurant.
If anyone happened to pick it up, I sure would like it back.  I kept checking lost and found and it never showed up.😒
Thanks,
Judy