[Harp-L] Will Wilde Tuning

David Pearce harpdog123@xxxxx
Mon Nov 19 12:11:10 EST 2018

Another name for this tuning might be "2nd position to the max".  I haven't bought one yet, but I love the concept.  98 percent of the time diatonic blues players use 2nd position, so why not create a harmonica that maximizes your sweet spots so you can move up and down the harp like a guitar or sax player.?  I like the idea of duplicating the 2 hole draw e/g in hole 6 so you have a more expressive root note and duplicating your draw bends for holes 7-10.

David Pearce