[Harp-L] Exercise for Building Speed on Diatonic Harmonica

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Sun Nov 18 19:46:28 EST 2018

Brian... this is a very similar exercise that I originally learned
from a Norton Buffalo DVD many years ago, but it was pretty much just
in the middle octave.

A few years ago Lee Sankey did a video demonstrating the same
exercise, but on all three octaves, and I recognized it right away
from being the same exercise that Norton demonstrated... it is a great
exercise... great 1st position exercise !

Lee's video is here...

https://youtu.be/wjMgpl2AG-w

Ken H in OH