[Harp-L] Exercise for Building Speed on Diatonic Harmonica

Brian McInnis bluesharpteacher@xxxxx
Sun Nov 18 14:29:21 EST 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Sxta5cR_8&t=73s

Exercise For Building Speed
I wrote this exercise (Ex. B) and others in 2004-2005, because I wanted to build speed in my playing. I took 1/16 note runs from John Popper and Sugar Blue and turned them into long exercises for the diatonic harmonica. They can be played on any key diatonic harmonica, I choose a Bb harmonica for this video. These exercises have certainly helped my playing speed and my student's too! The sheetmusic/tab is available on PDF, make a $2 donation with a note of interest and your email, I will send it to you.
I am available for Skype or Facetime Lessons and teach privately if you are in the NYC area.

bluesharpteacher at xxxxx

Brian from HarmonicaLessonsNYC.com