[Harp-L] =?UTF-8?B?UmXCoA==?=: Perfect Pitch Hot news

Laurent Vigouroux laurent.vigouroux@xxxxx
Sun Nov 18 03:49:58 EST 2018

Personally I don't think perfect pitch is a must have. Not at all actually. But an excellent ear is for sure a wonderful asset.
My ear was clearly very bad and I've had been working to educate it for years with quite poor results.
A good boost in the childhood is most probably useful. At least I hope!