[Harp-L] Perfect Pitch / It's childs play :)

Joseph Leone 3N037@xxxxx
Sat Nov 17 23:38:50 EST 2018

> On Nov 17, 2018, at 9:51 PM, F F <franze52 at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=816VLQNdPMM
> [https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.n3D4EU4dP5s8w6DuReXbSQHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=816VLQNdPMM>
>
> Why Adults Can't Develop Perfect Pitch<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=816VLQNdPMM>
> I am responding to the hundreds of adult musicians that are mad at me for telling them the truth about Perfect Pitch. Unless you are a baby reading this, forget about ...
> www.youtube.com
>
> And of course that’s Rick talking..not Frank.
I am familiar with Mr. Beato’s guitar work. Listen to him all the time. I agree with him. Some people can voice a note and it will be the same note over and over. They may feel that they
have a special gift but his has more to do with the range of their voice than it does perfect pitch. A person with perfect pitch would have a hard time switching the keys on harps. So maybe
it’s not such a great idea to have it.
smo-joe