[Harp-L] Overblows

Jerome P. jersimuse@xxxxx
Fri Nov 16 10:14:30 EST 2018

Correct !

Concerning the -3*** I'm sure it's the same for you : you inhale & the blow
reed produces the note.
Concerning the -4*, it may be different for you, but for me yes, I inhale &
the blow reed makes most of the sound.

I say "most of the sound" because both reeds react. But one reacts much
more than the other.