[Harp-L] Bending, Overblowing and Larry Adler

Aongus Mac Cana amaccana@xxxxx
Sat Nov 17 06:54:02 EST 2018

All this exotic bending and overblowing debate is way over my head since I
never even learned to bend - although I have succeeded in doing it once or
twice on an experimental basis, to prove to myself that it can be done.

I am old enough to remember when Larry Adler was the only game in town and
when if you wanted to pay in different keys you were advised to buy a
Chromatic.

As regards Mr. Adler's alleged economy with the truth, It brings to mind the
old Irish saying that: "No story is the worse of having a skin put on it"

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana