[Harp-L] Question re Brodur SebCharlier harmonica, for Jerome P.

Jerome P. jersimuse@xxxxx
Fri Nov 16 11:05:22 EST 2018

Hi Ron,

Raymond Brodur makes the harmonicas (absolutely beautiful instruments btw),
and Sebastien Charlier settles the reeds for an optimization of bent notes
& overnotes. As the harmonicas are already extremely airtight, both talents
combined create a real masterpiece !
The two last models are particularly thin, if it's ok with you then these
are the best harps I've ever played with :
Time Eplorer model & Air Block model.
You'll find them on Sebastien's website : www.sebcharlier.com

Best regards,

Jerome