[Harp-L] Larry Adler

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Thu Nov 15 19:03:46 EST 2018

This thread is all very interesting to me because right now, I am
researching both Larry Adler and George Gershwin, to compile a 20-page
research paper which is due soon at the end of this Semester.  So lay it on
guys... I'm soakin' it all up!

*GEORGE MIKLAS  **www.GeorgeMiklas.com <http://www.georgemiklas.com/>*
*Harmonica Gallery www.HarmonicaGallery.com
<http://www.harmonicagallery.com/>  Click here for **Sales