[Harp-L] Raconteur: A POLITE WORD FOR LIAR

Peter Madcat Ruth madcat@xxxxx
Wed Nov 7 12:14:54 EST 2018

In 1989 I was in a car ride from the Zürich, Switzerland Airport to Trossingen, Germany.  It’s about an hour and a half drive.  The other two passengers in the car were Jerry Murad and Larry Adler.

As I remember it (and this thread is about memories) Larry Adler spoke 90% of the time, Jerry Murad spoke about 10% of the time, and I didn’t say anything - but I sure heard a lot of amazing stories.

Peter Madcat Ruth