[Harp-L] Backing yourself on Harp

kieron harping.onandon@xxxxx
Wed Nov 7 11:44:12 EST 2018

I've always liked the vibe of the song Golden Brown by The Stranglers and
have wanted to do it on harp for a while. It occured to me that one way I
could do it would be to load the backing track on Audacity then play along
and record the intro phrase and running riff as they occur in the song.
Next add the melody line afterwards over the top on audacity. In a similar
way I also chanced adding one verse of vocals. Played on a Key of A Richter
harp.

Golden Brown:- https://youtu.be/lhJsYlRgpmU

It was an interesting exercise and one I would like to try on similarly
structured songs. Stevie Wonder's 'Superstitious' with its strong
underlying riff would also be a good one to do like this. Any other
candidates?

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>