[Harp-L] Best android phone tuner for harp?

Laurent Vigouroux laurent.vigouroux@xxxxx
Fri Nov 2 10:30:19 EDT 2018

Hey great advice. Just bought it and looks perfect indeed.
Thanks!

On 02/11/2018 13:58, "[NAME]" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

    > Hi Richard,

    I use the Peterson iStroboSoft app.  Mine is an iPhone but the app is also
    available for Android.  One of the in-app purchases is an Extended
    Frequency Mode that should help nail the correct reading for very high or
    very low registers.  Another, that I use all the time, is the Harmonic
    Tuning setting which, when playing octaves, allows you to see the tuning of
    both reeds at the same time - great for tuning octaves on both single-reed
    and octave-tuned instruments.  Sensitivity can be adjusted to help get a
    stable reading, and it's accurate to within 1/10th of a cent.  Not cheap,
    but well worth it in my opinion.

    Best regards,
    Rick