[Harp-L] The Fender Signature Popper model EB key

Matthew Bullis matthewbullisaz@xxxxx
Wed May 30 22:52:49 EDT 2018

Since I recently saw John Popper in concert here in Phoenix, and talked with him after the show, I looked up his endorsement harmonica model, which seems a Fender deal mixed with Seydel insides. I'm seeing different info about the keys available. Not only do I see that you could get all seven in a tweed case, but that they're sold separately. I don't think I'd go for all seven, but I would like to get the E flat key, at least. That particular key seems not available at the major retailers. Is the info wrong and it's actually E natural? One page I found helpfully explains that the case you get with all seven is the Mississippi case which can hold 24 with accessories as well. Does anyone have more reliable info, especially if for the key I want. If you've tried any of the keys in this series, how do you like them? John seems to stick with them, and not throw as many out into the crowd. He only threw one out into the crowd in our show at the Musical Instrument Museum.
Thanks,
Matthew