[Harp-L] Fantastic harmonica arrangement of Coltrane's "26-2" on video by Mathias Heise

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Tue May 29 08:05:12 EDT 2018

Yeah, it's great.  I had to give myself the old "music is not a
competition, there will always be someone more technically advanced and
more aware of jazz phrasing and harmony than you, you are still a good
person and a fine harmonica player, just different.." speech.

Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com