[Harp-L] Harp-L as a resource

Aongus Mac Cana amaccana@xxxxx
Wed May 23 06:02:23 EDT 2018

Once again I have found the Harp_L  Community a valuable resource. Two kind
members - quite unsolicited  - have given me a lead on how to sort out my SD
Card recordings.

Over the years as a "lurker" I used to cut and paste to a Word document
extracts from relevant posts. I think I got up to 40 pages, which I meant to
sort out and edit under various headings.

I guess it is time I printed it off and had a look.

For quite a few years I was a participant in a similar "petrol head" forum
about Porsche 356 cars (I am a Beetle Freak). Unfortunately they got clever
and elaborated the process to the stage where I could not be bothered any
more.

I hope that harp_L will stay simple just like it is.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana